Limited bibliography of books and other media directly related to Jonathan Daniels.
- Booras, Mary J. (2007) Hero for Civil Rights. The Story of Jonathan Daniels. Text and Poem Copyright Mary Booras. Pictures from the collection on Carolyn J. Sturgis. Akis Printing, Astoria, NY. TX u 921-157. TX u 412-126.
- Dodson, J. The Legacy of Jonathan Daniels, Yankee Magazine, Dublin, NH, January 1992.
- Eagles, Charles W.(2000) Outside agitator : Jon Daniels and the civil rights movement in Alabama. Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, c1993. Paperback reprint 2000 University of Alabama Press, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Merrill, Ivy Jeanne. (2005) Decency and Nobility: The Life of Jonathan Myrick Daniels. Authorhouse, Bloomington, IN. ISBN: 1-4208-6294-4 (sc).
- Schneider, William J.(1967) The Jon Daniels story, with his letters and papers. Edited, with an intro., by William J. Schneider. New York, Seabury Press.
- Schneider, William J. (1992) American Martyr. The Jon Daniels Story. Commemorative Edition. Morehouse Publishing, Harrisburg, PA. Episcopal Divinity School copyright.
- Sikora, F. (1980) Selma, Lord, Selma, girlhood Memories of Sheyann Webb and Rachel West Nelson, University of Alabama Press.
- Wallace, Rich and Sandra Neil. (2016) Blood Brother. Jonathan Daniels and his Sacrifice for Civil Rights. Calkins Creek an imprint of Highlights, Honesdale, PA. ISBN: 978-1-62979-094-7
- Here am I, send me : the journey of Jonathan Daniels. [videorecording] Produced by Lawrence Benaquist and William Sullivan. Atlanta, Ga. : The Episcopal Media Center, 1999.
- A Journey to Freedom, Honor and Glory, The Reston Chorale. No copyright or other info available. Recorded performance by the Reston Chorale in 2004.